All of our products are electronic and when you buy you will either
- For ebooks – be sent an email with a link where you can download the product, or
- For the legal kits – be sent an email with confirmation of your purchase (for details of what to do then, click here).
This should happen automatically and the relevant information email WILL go out. If you have not received it yet:
Here are some things to do:
1. Check your spam folder – the email may have been classed as spam by your email service
2. If you ordered while at work – check to see whether your firm’s security system has deleted our email (no point in us re-sending the email to you if the same thing is just going to happen again!). We may need to send it to another email address.
3. If you have more than one email address – check them all. You may have used another email address while ordering.
4. Make sure your mail box is not full – some (particularly the free) email services limit the space you are allowed to store emails and new emails may not be reaching you.
If you still can’t find it – use the ‘request support’ form on the Support Home Page explaining the problem, and we will try to find the relevant email and re-send it to you. Make sure you give your telephone number as sometimes we have been unable to contact people via the email given – for example if their mailbox is full.