Summary of Part 3
In this part we have taken a look at proceedings for possession and discussed your options. We covered:
- A general introduction to the options available to you for rent arrears situations (Tab1)
- A discussion about why it is important for you to use a mandatory ground for possession (Tab2)
- Some examples and suggested solutions (Tab3)
- The three options of using solicitors, doing it yourself alone, or doing it yourself with the Landlord Law DIY Kit (Tab 4)
- What to do if the tenants just suddenly leave (Tab 5)
However not all situations will require a claim to the court for possession. Sometimes you will just want to claim the money. We look at this in part 4.